We are the Parent Teacher Association at Selsdon Primary & Nursery School and as a parent or care-giver with a child at the school you are automatically a member of the Parents and Teachers Association (PTA).
Our aim is to raise money so that all our children can be provided with extra materials, events and equipment to enrich their school life. To achieve this aim, the committee organises social and fundraising events and activities for children and adults. Our events are organised by a small group of parents, care-givers and teachers. We are flexible and welcome all and we are always looking for new members, new ideas and extra help you can give.
Classlist is an award-winning app that brings parents/care-givers into the heart of their school community.
- See who’s who at school. Put a face to a name!
- Ask the parents/care-givers in your child’s class a question and share useful info
- Organise a parent/care-giver meet-up for your class and see what PTA events are coming up
- Find families nearby to share lifts with on the parent map
- Exchange items on the Marketplace and ask for recommendations