General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018. The GDPR will replace the Data Protection Act 1998 and is designed to strengthen the safety and security of all data held within an organisation.
It is important that you understand your rights under the GDPR; you have the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data that the school holds.
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
- Object to your personal data being processed.
In line with the new regulation, we have updated our privacy notices, our photographic consent form and our Data Protection Policy.
- School Workforce Privacy Notice
- Pupils and their Families Privacy Notice
- Photographic Consent Form 2018
- GDPR Policy 2018
For data protection enquiries relating to the school, please email our Data Protection Officer (DPO): DPO@sccgdprservices.co.uk
If you have any questions about GDPR, you can contact the ICO on 0303 123 1113 or by visiting their Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation webpage.