We are committed to keeping children safe at Selsdon Primary. All of our staff receive regular safeguarding training and we follow safer recruitment procedures when employing any staff.
Our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is Hugo Feitor, our Deputy Headteacher and SENCo.
We have five Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads:
- Jo Read: Deputy Executive Headteacher
- Susan Papas: Executive Headteacher
- Shelley Parker: Head of School
- Marlon Joseph: Assistant Headteacher
- Atalanta Copeman-Papas: Schools Manager
Our Nominated Safeguarding Governor is Graham Cluer