We have amended our uniform policy for the autumn term 2020.
This is our uniform policy until 1st January 2021
- Children should wear their own, easily washable, clothes to school each day.
- Clothes should be suitable for PE and sports activities as children will be taking part in physical activities every day.
- Your children should wear clothes that you do not mind getting dirty. Please don’t send them to school in anything expensive or special!
- Dresses and skirts are not suitable and must not be worn to school.
- Children should wear trainers to school every day.
- Parents should follow normal personal hygiene routines and wash children’s clothes following a day in a school.
These guidelines will implemented in the same way as our usual uniform policy and any children in KS2 who do not follow them will be issued sanctions in line with our behaviour policy.