What you need to know
- You must use at least one hard boiled chicken’s egg (don’t use more than 4 eggs please – they are expensive).
- If you wish to make a background in which to place your egg(s), it must be no larger than a shoebox.
- You may give your design an egg-related theme and title (e.g. Eggs Factor, The L-egg-o Movie, The Incredible Yolk…)
- You must have your name and class displayed clearly on your entry.
- Your entry must be brought to school on the morning of Wednesday 25th March 2015 (not before as we will not be able to store them safely)
- Winning entries will be displayed in the Main Hall on Wednesday afternoon and prizes will be awarded.
- Entries you wish to keep must be taken home on Wednesday evening (we have to dispose of other entries to make sure the school doesn’t start to smell…)
Note: This competition is primarily for children. However, we would love to run a grown up category so tell your parents to get cracking too!
Head of School
Heavers Farm Primary