Following the ongoing expansion of our successful Federation we are currently looking for:
- Deputy Executive Headteacher
- Head of School
- Deputy Headteacher
- Assistant Headteacher/SENCo
- Federation Year Group Leader
- Class Teacher
Working for the Federation of Heavers Farm and Selsdon Primary Schools offers the opportunity for collaborative work across two forward-thinking Croydon primary schools. We can offer unique opportunities within our federation for rapid career development.
We wish to appoint talented and motivated individuals to join the team. We are looking for people who will thrive in the unique environment and perspective of both of our schools and who are passionate about raising standards of teaching and learning and continuing to move our schools forward.
For full details and an application pack please go to our ‘Staff Vacancies’ page.
For full details and application packs please
Applications close and shortlisting: Monday 13th April.
Interviews: Thursday 16th April
We have two positions available, 12-1 Monday to Friday and 12-1 Wednesday and Friday. We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of you may have watched this short film in class last week – http://www.rednoseday.com/schools/learning-fundraising/ngosa. It shows the value placed by a young girl, Ngosa, on her own education. It made me think how important education is to me and what my life would have been like without it. What do you think?
What you need to know
- You must use at least one hard boiled chicken’s egg (don’t use more than 4 eggs please – they are expensive).
- If you wish to make a background in which to place your egg(s), it must be no larger than a shoebox.
- You may give your design an egg-related theme and title (e.g. Eggs Factor, The L-egg-o Movie, The Incredible Yolk…)
- You must have your name and class displayed clearly on your entry.
- Your entry must be brought to school on the morning of Wednesday 25th March 2015 (not before as we will not be able to store them safely)
- Winning entries will be displayed in the Main Hall on Wednesday afternoon and prizes will be awarded.
- Entries you wish to keep must be taken home on Wednesday evening (we have to dispose of other entries to make sure the school doesn’t start to smell…)
Note: This competition is primarily for children. However, we would love to run a grown up category so tell your parents to get cracking too!