Mr Harper-Penrose and Mr Hanser, our two Science Leaders have set up an exciting Science Blog. I have added a link to it on the school blog’s home page (on the right).
The blog has details of all the fun, scientific things that are going on at each school. As well as keeping up to date with school science, you will be able to take part in scientific competitions from time to time. Don’t forget to follow the Science Blog for regular updates.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience in supporting children with in KS2 for two days a week.
- You may be working with individuals or small groups.
- We offer a friendly, supportive staff and good professional development.
- Selsdon Primary is situated on the 64 bus route and close to the tram stop.
- The school is rapidly improving.
- Applicants must be experienced Teaching Assistants with a relevant NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent.
For more information and an application pack, please go to our Job Vacancies Page
This half term each class will be holding a parent workshop on practising and improving handwriting. Letters containing further details of these sessions will be coming out to parents next week. However, the following is a table showing the dates on which the sessions will be held. All sessions will start at 9am and run for an hour. A creche will be provided.
||Y1 Badgers & 6B
||R Bumblebees & 6V
||R Ladybirds & 6K
||R Butterflies & Y1 Hedgehogs
||Y1 Squirrels & 2P
||2SF & 5W
||2G, 5C & 4S
||3G & 4C
||5P & 3M
||3H & 4Y