Hello Parents and Carers,
Without further ado, here’s the timetable for the upcoming Sports Day on Friday 10th July 2015. Different Year Groups will be taking part at different times of the day, parents/carers/siblings are welcome to come and watch their child/children, but they must stand with their child’s class at all times whilst Sports Day is happening.
Parents and Carers are welcome to stay for a picnic lunch on the field, with your child. All school meals will be packed lunches on Sports Day, allowing for a real picnic spirit! Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, and those eligible for a Free School Meal, will be provided with a picnic lunch from the canteen, unless parents wish to provide something to eat as a family.
The timetable is as follows:
Reception & Nursery: 9.00 – 10.15am – School Field
Year 1 & Year 2 : 10.30am – 12.00pm – School Field
Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 & Year 6: 1.30 – 3.00pm – School Field
We hope you have your running shoes ready for the parents/carers race, and your loudest voices to cheer on your child!
We are currently advertising a number of roles in our Federation. We are looking for:
- Federation Data Manager (cross-school)
- Level 2 Teaching Assistants (Heavers Farm and Selsdon Primary)
- Level 3 Teaching Assistants (Selsdon Primary)
- After-School Club Assistants (Heavers Farm)
- School Meals Supervisors (Heavers Farm)
- Cook in Charge (Heavers Farm)
- Assistant Cook (Heavers Farm)
- Kitchen Assistants (Heavers Farm)
There are a couple of changes to the lunch menu for next week:
1) Tuesday – Roast Beef ,Macaroni Cheese and Vegetable Meatloaf; and
2) Wednesday – to celebrate Wimbledon fortnight: Lemon & herb roast chicken, Baked salmon with lime & coriander dip, Cheese & potato pinwheel, Garlic & herb new potatoes, Seasonal fresh vegetables, Salad selection. Melon & strawberry pot, Shortcake fingers served with vanilla ice cream.
We just wanted to remind you that Sports Day is going to be held on the 10th July 2015. All Year Groups will be taking part on the same day, we’ll post up the times for each Year Group closer to the time.
Parents/Carers/Siblings are all welcome to come and cheer on their child(ren).