This year we are taking part in Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day. We will be doing this on the last day of term, Friday 20th December 2013.
We are asking all children and adults to wear a Christmas jumper to school in return for a donation of £1.00 to be donated to the Save the Children charity. You can decorate your own jumper if you want! The brighter and tackier the better!
To find out more about the campaign please see here:
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience in supporting children with English as an Additional Language to work across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
- You may be working with individuals or small groups.
- We offer a friendly, supportive staff and good professional development.
- Selsdon Primary is situated on the 64 bus route and close to the tram stop.
- A new Head Teacher has been in post since September, and the school is rapidly improving.
- Applicants must be experienced Teaching Assistants with a relevant NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent.
For more information and an application pack, please go to our Job Vacancies Page
Just a reminder that it’s our Christmas Fair on Friday and Santa will be in his Grotto (School library) from 3.15pm – 4.30pm
The £2.00 entry cost includes a present!
A photograph will be available for £1.oo to include as many people as you want in the picture.
It’s our Christmas Fair on Friday 22nd November 2013 from 3.15 – 4.30pm
- Toys and books
- Glow products
- Tea/coffee/hot chocolate/cans/squash
- 1st Prize: Meal for 2 at Alberts Table
- 2nd Prize: Hamper
- 3rd Prize: Bucket of Beer
Two of our pupils, Hafsa and Amiee in 6K have been spending their own time writing and designing a presentation to let people know what a great school we are.
Tell us what you think about their fantastic brochure!